Sunday, December 21, 2008

A crazy "Brown" week...

Well for starters I have been sick for the last week.... still going to work and doing dance rehearsals! Sometimes I wish that I was Dad and that the world would stop revolving when I got sick... LOL!

Anyways... the girls are out of school for two weeks and they are very excited... I am really excited to be off of work and the studio is closed for two weeks... It will actually be a vacation. I will have nowhere to go and all day to do it.

Glendale Glitters was last night and it went really well! Aubrey looked so cute in her red and white pokka dots for Santa Boogie. She did a fantastic job! It was Olivia's first showing as a member of Mini Troupe. She was very excited and a little nervous... She did great changing her costumes and getting her things back into her bag! A big thank you goes out to Jaden... who helped her change her hair pieces... All the girls did a wonderful job! All of there hard work has definately paid off and they all put on a wonderful show.

It is going to be a long couple of months before they have a different video to watch. The 40 minute video from Glendale Glitters is going to drive me out of my mind... LOL!

No comments: