Friday, November 14, 2008

Big Sleep Over...


It was a typical Friday for me... woke up this morning feeling like I should have taken a personal day, by Friday I am exhausted. After the usual school, work and errands it was time for dinner! We headed over to the Gwaltney's and Cher was my date for dinner... we did have 4 chaperones all under the age of 10. So it was off to the Red Lobster for all of us... Cher can definatly throw back some seafood... I was truly impressed. Then it was time for the big sleep over with Landyn. Since Cher and the family are doing the cancer walk with Kim tomorrow early in the morning Landyn is spending the night. So we packed her bag after Red Lobster and headed back to the house. We have watched Hannah Montana with popcorn and now we have moved onto the Disney Channel. The girls are now asking for cookies... how come I cannot eat that much anymore???

1 comment:

The Gwaltneys said...

I cant believe my little girl is growing up..my stomach has had a little pain since you left, but looks like the girls are having fun..thanks